HW

Default Word Problem w/Auto Text and Spell Check and Crashing

I workout of my home doing medical transcription. First, on spell check I can
correct a word,maybe two, and then the word stays red and I canot correct it
w/o getting out (cntr/alt/del) and starting the spell check again and of
course it doesn't remember what I've already put in the dictionary. I use
auto text quite a bit and it seems to be a problem as well.

This is the THIRD computer I've had (purchased two wks ago) as well as
trying my husband's, w/the same problem. The spell check is an issue in my
husband's as well. I have re-created all new documents in the last two
computers, as well as my husbands. This is making me nuts.

Please advise

Also, I am crashing a great deal while in a word document (only, never any
other program, and not in spell check) stating "Microsoft has encountered a
problem...and must close". this is a
--
HW
Graham Mayor

May I suggest working through the measures at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm after first
attending to the problems created by the crashes
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm