whozher

Default How do I format labels with font size and style?

I want to print plant label information onto address labels. I can transfer
the information from a Works database to MS Word 2002 ok. I can change the
foramt to center the labels, but cannot change the font size or style(e.g.
BOLD) in the labels. How can I do this? The default font(12) is too small.
I don't necessarily want to change the entire label to a larger font, only
the first two of three lines.
thanks