Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
qtbutn

Default how do i combine two clip art images to make one picture?

I am trying to combine two clip art images to make one picture for a recipe
card. I want the pineapple and the sausage to be one image instead of two.
Can anyone tell me how to do this ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

You probably can't without recourse to a graphics editor. The best you will
be able to achieve is to insert them both in the drawing canvas and
manipulate them, but transparency will be a problem if you try to overlay
them. There are thousands of free clipart images for download on the web if
you search for them. I am sure you could come up with something suitable if
you did around.

qtbutn wrote:
I am trying to combine two clip art images to make one picture for a
recipe card. I want the pineapple and the sausage to be one image
instead of two. Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Eww!

(Sorry, those two foods just don't belong together.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"qtbutn" wrote in message
I am trying to combine two clip art images to make one picture for a recipe
card. I want the pineapple and the sausage to be one image instead of
two.
Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis

"qtbutn" wrote in message
I am trying to combine two clip art images to make one picture for a
recipe
card. I want the pineapple and the sausage to be one image instead of
two.
Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

I don't know, but it sounds better than Poi and Pineapple.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
qtbutn

As a matter of fact, they do! But clip art doesn't have Polska Kielbasa in
it's food section. It is a recipe my mom has always made and it tastes very
good.

"qtbutn" wrote in message
I am trying to combine two clip art images to make one picture for a recipe
card. I want the pineapple and the sausage to be one image instead of
two.
Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
qtbutn

Thank you! I told her Clip Art doesn't have a downloadable Polska Kielbasa
image, so sausage had to do for my recipe card. It is a very yummy recipe my
mom has always made and I love it! I have Photoshop CS, but don't really
know how to use it to combine images. Thank you for your posting and for
sticking up for me.

"qtbutn" wrote in message
I am trying to combine two clip art images to make one picture for a
recipe card. I want the pineapple and the sausage to be one image
instead of two.
Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Alan Smithee Jr.

You say you have Photoshop CS....do you also have Adobe Illustrator?
AI will open WMF clip art files just fine and you can edit/combine them as
needed.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bill Davy

"qtbutn" wrote in message
I am trying to combine two clip art images to make one picture for a recipe
card. I want the pineapple and the sausage to be one image instead of
two.
Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

Won't the enzymes in the pineapple digest the protein in the sausage?