Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Moe Jones Moe Jones is offline

Default SP! for Office 2007

Can anyone please tell me how I can get a copy of the SP1 for Office 2007
without downloading it for free?

I am on a dial up connection and can not download over 200 megs.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician

We Sell Lead Free A/Cs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Moe Jones" wrote in message
Can anyone please tell me how I can get a copy of the SP1 for Office 2007
without downloading it for free?

I am on a dial up connection and can not download over 200 megs.

get a friend to download it from he

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Moe,

My understanding is that there will be an ability to order Office 2007 SP1 CDs from Microsoft, but that the time to produce them
could be a couple of months out for end user orders.

===============
"Moe Jones" wrote in message ...
Can anyone please tell me how I can get a copy of the SP1 for Office 2007
without downloading it for free?

I am on a dial up connection and can not download over 200 megs.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Moe Jones
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

"Moe Jones" wrote in message
Can anyone please tell me how I can get a copy of the SP1 for Office
2007
without downloading it for free?

I am on a dial up connection and can not download over 200 megs.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Moe Jones

Thank You