Keith G Hicks

Default problem: cursor is small suddenly

I have no idea what NG to put this in but this makes the most sense to me.
For some reason suddenly my cursor in Word 2003 is 1/2 the height of the
line I'm editing. I've restarted word and restarted my machine several times
and this problem persists. It doesn't matter what font or font size I'm
using. It's only in Word. Access code editor, Excel, Notepad, Delphi code
editor, the editor for posting this NG message, etc. All work fine. Word is
the only thing that's messed up. I searched the help file for information
about the cursor and couldn't find anything. Same on the web. I looked over
the options and nothing caught my eye. Any help on this would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith