Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aquenette aquenette is offline

Default about victor reid

i need to knw more about victor reid stafford plzzzz u people out there help
me find this person because its my black history month project that im doing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"aquenette" wrote in message
i need to knw more about victor reid stafford plzzzz u people out there
help
me find this person because its my black history month project that im
doing.

sigh Google is your friend....what has this to do with WORD, other than
the fact that you may be using Word to write your assignment....

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Even better, try Wikipedia for the definitive bio of Vic.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP