yc

Default endnote number at the normal font, but content is supercript?

Endnote's number is in superscript in default for both content and endnote.
How can I change the number to normal font at the endnote but still in
superscript at the content?
Daiya Mitchell

This is a model for what you want, make some tweaks.

I want the numbers in my footnotes not to be superscripted, and I want the
numbers to be followed by a dot and a tab
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...scptFnotes.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/