AA2e72E

Default Page X of Y

My document contains 3 sections and it has the autotext entry 'Page X of Y'
in the footer. Section 2 contains hidden text and the Tools + Option + Print
option is set to exclude hidden text.
How do I get to print the document such that the pages in section 2 are
excluded and get 'Page X of Y' to number such that the pages in section 2 are
also excluded?