Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
medcard medcard is offline

Default how do I convert from wingdings to times new roman

Hello,
How do I convert from wingdings to times new roman? Any help is appreciated?

Thanks, Medcard
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Select the text in question and change the font with the font dropdown.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"medcard" wrote in message
Hello,
How do I convert from wingdings to times new roman? Any help is
appreciated?

Thanks, Medcard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290978. To use the macro in that
article, you may need http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I've changed text to Wingdings and back, why?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I suspect you have not actually tried this.

so
all may benefit.

"medcard" wrote in message
Hello,
How do I convert from wingdings to times new roman? Any help is
appreciated?

Thanks, Medcard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

With a Save, close, and reopen in between?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
I've changed text to Wingdings and back, why?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I suspect you have not actually tried this.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"medcard" wrote in message
Hello,
How do I convert from wingdings to times new roman? Any help is
appreciated?

Thanks, Medcard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynnesey Lynnesey is offline

Default How do I change read only from a cd-rw copied from my computer

--
Lynne Savinelli
41 Palm Beach Court

"medcard" wrote:

Hello,
How do I convert from wingdings to times new roman? Any help is appreciated?

Thanks, Medcard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Please see my reply to your duplicate question elsewhere, and please do not
hijack existing threads, much less change the subject line.

http://word.mvps.org

"Lynnesey" wrote in message

Lynne Savinelli
41 Palm Beach Court