Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bilakbokis bilakbokis is offline

Default "Cite while you write" not working in Wrod 2003

I installed Endnote 6 and I'm trying to work with Word 2003. I have worked
with both before without a problem but I had to reinstall the operating
systema nd now Word isn't recognizing Endnote. i.e., "Cite while you write"
doesn't show up under Tools, as it used to.

I searched the help in Word and Endnote but there's nothing there. I was
told that Word might be identifying Endnote as a Macro (or something like
that) and it's being blocked. Might this be right? How do I get them to work
together?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bilakbokis bilakbokis is offline

Thanks! I thought it was a Word problem but it was an Endnote problem indeed.
For anyone that needs help on this, check
http://www.endnote.com/support/faqs/...1.asp#winEN567

they tell you very explicitly how to solve this problem for every Word and
Endnote version you're using.