lost in cincy

Default missing fields

in the print layout view all of my word (2003) docs are only showing some of
the words, all of the inserted field codes and included text are not
appearing. this is the view I have always used. when i change to outlive
view nothing appears, normal view shows some of the field codes and some of
the words, and in web page view i see everything. however when i complete
the mail merge, all of the information disappears again. what did i do????
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bG9zdCBpbiBjaW5jeQ==?=,

in the print layout view all of my word (2003) docs are only showing some of
the words, all of the inserted field codes and included text are not
appearing. this is the view I have always used. when i change to outlive
view nothing appears, normal view shows some of the field codes and some of
the words, and in web page view i see everything. however when i complete
the mail merge, all of the information disappears again.

Hard to say, but the most "obvious" answer would be that you've formatted some
things as "hidden" (FOrmat/Font).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org