Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kalpesh Patel Kalpesh Patel is offline

Default Forms Processing for Effective Outsourcing Business Process

Forms processing is a process whereby information entered into data
fields is converted into electronic form. Information on a paper form
is of little use until it is converted into an electronic format and
acted upon. Processing different types of forms and text styles saves
labor and common errors with delays, especially when your forms
processing requires manual keying from paper or image. Our form
processing services includes insurance, banking, medical forms and any
other forms.

We offer various forms processing services including insurance claims
processing, survey forms processing, order processing etc. We offer a
numerous range of form processing services that enable organizations
to convert massive volumes of documents into electronic formats for
easy storage and retrieval. At offshore data entry, we have proven
expertise in processing various kinds of surveys, questionnaires,
application forms, immigration forms, resumes, legal documents, tax
forms, membership forms, and different kinds of handwritten and
printed forms.

Benefits forms processing services:

• Improves forms processing time
• Reduces document processing cost through automated data entry
• Customizable system using XML-based scripting specific to customer
application
• Validate extracted form field data manually and/or programmatically
• Reduces form processing errors through automated document handling

We have a good contact in carrying out works related to data entry
outsourcing companies. Arrange forms, survey and other response forms
are just a few of the application that we can handle. If you require
forms processing services Contact at