Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rsdamaso rsdamaso is offline

Default insert entire row inside existing cell

How would I go about inside an entire new row inside an existing cell. I
have a 3 page document that I need a heading on the top of the rows. Cannot
use Header as it is being used and will not look right otherwise.

The one existing cell is a continuation from the end of one page to the
start of the next page.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have marked your heading row as a repeating row, it should repeat at
the top of each successive page even if the page begins in the middle of a
row.

http://word.mvps.org