Al Krismer

Default Error in Saving MS Word document as PDF file

Hello,

I am trying to change a MS document to a PDF file so it can
be printed from a website created in FP 2003. I set up a 2
column table with several rows in the MS word doc with an
image and text in each cell. When I try to convert to a pdf
file I get the message "error in the parsing picture". What
I am doing wrong? I have never had this problem before in
converting word to pdf .I am trying to create a coupon in
each cell.

Al
Jezebel

That error message is coming from Acrobat, not Word (assuming you're using
the Acrobat rather than one of the freebie clones). In which case, you'd be
better off posting to an Acrobat forum -- there's one on the Adobe site.

How did you insert the graphics? If you've pasted directly from a graphics
application, that could be the problem. Try saving the graphics as GIFs,
then import those to Word.

Try removing the graphics and see if you can create a PDF of the document
without them. If that works, try putting the graphic into a document of its
own, and see if you can create a PDF of that. If that works too, then try
anchoring the graphics differently in the original document -- eg anchor
them to text outside the table.