Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
1337 Turkey 1337 Turkey is offline

Default English Spellchecking doesn't work, Proofing tools?

When I try to spellcheck anything in word it says that "Cannot find proofing
tools for English (U.S)" then it goes on having to install/reinstall proofing
tools and going to the microsoft site.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pensio pensio is offline

Hi,

Which Office version are you using? Normally, English speller comes with
any Office SKUs. Could you please check if English speller is working in
other applications such as PowerPoint or not.
--
Thank you,
Pensio