Wim

Default Access mailmerge source not found

Hi all,

I have an Access mdb, where I created a query (joining three tables)and
where I gave a dsum() column. This works fine, but when I want to export to
Word, the wizard does not find the query (although it exists) . Are ther
some queries where you can't mailmerge from ?

Thank you,