Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
CC CC is offline

Default HOW DO I KEEP A CELL THE SAME (CONSTANT) WHILE I AM MAKING A TABLE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To ensure that the column widths do not change: On the Table menu,
click AutoFit, and then click Fixed Column Width.

If you are trying to set a constant height, choose Table | Table
Properties. Click the Row tab. Check the "Specify height" option, and
type the desired value. For "Row height is," choose "Exactly," and
click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

insert new cell in specific table, then populate with text? Tom Tables 2 December 22nd 06 03:47 AM
error messages when using table formula after moving column tot's hunguponword Tables 3 November 26th 06 03:27 AM
Losing textbox on table Jack Tables 13 November 21st 06 03:09 AM
Merged cells Jorge Tables 6 August 30th 06 12:20 AM
Placing 1st table into a cell within 2nd table kathryngriffin1962 Tables 2 June 2nd 05 04:09 AM