Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
annspam annspam is offline

Default HOW DO I PRINT A LANDSCAPE CARD INSERT

hi can someone please explain in laymans english please how to print a
landscape card insert please as i have loads of cards to make and i just
cannot work it out.
many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
muffet muffet is offline

Hi Annspam,
Using a word Doc. & A4 Portrait paper

Bring side margin down to over halfway
Remembering to leave a top space
So writing is not in the top crease when folded
Use the centre page text guide
To centre text in the middle of page
Write the text you want "Print"
Fold the page in half