Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IAmGray IAmGray is offline

Default How do I change Word 2007 back to the same on-screen layout of wo.

I've been using Word 2007 for over a year now. I have tried to get used to
the new layout but enough is enough. It's time to admit that I hate it, I'm
fed up with it. I've used it tons as I am a student so I think if I haven't
grown to love it by now, it's never going to happen. I am wondering if
there's a way to change it so that the menus are laid out the same as in
previous versions of word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No, there's no going back except by uninstalling Word 2007 and reinstalling
Word 2003.

http://word.mvps.org