Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trainer[_2_] Trainer[_2_] is offline

Default Numbering Heading

Is there a way I can number heading and then continue with the same numbering
level on the ensuing paragraphs, eg
1. First Heading
1.1 kdkdkdk
1.2 dldldldldl
2. Second Heading
2.1 ldldld
2.2 ldldldl
--
Trainer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html for
general principles. If you have Word 2007, the implementation is slightly
different (through Define New Multilevel List), but the principles are the
same.

http://word.mvps.org