Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Candy Candy is offline

Default I need a letter for creditors explaining I can't afford to pay

I have tried very hard to keep up my monthly payments on my credit cards, now
it has come to I just need a few months to catch up on other expenses which
does not include credit card payments. I would like to however explain the
each credit card company that I due to cash flow and economics I have no
money and can no longer afford to make monthly payments at this time.

Is there a letter out there for this??????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You've said it pretty well yourself. Your own words are much more
meaningful than a form letter you might find somewhere that they might
have seen a thousand times.