Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JimG JimG is offline

Default Word 2007 Skips Lines When Printing Labels

Hi:

In Word 2007 when creating labels, the document will leave blank lines if
there is no information for a field for the recipient. For example, I have a
field called "Company" for the recipient's company name, but if the person
didn't give me a company name for that field for their mailing information,
the line then shows as a blank space on their mailing label. But in Word 2002
this didn't happen to me and the software just moved the next line in the
person's address information up one line, so that there was no blank line in
the recipient's mailing information at all.

Is there any way that I can change this feature in Word 2007 so that it
works the same way as it did for me back in Word 2002?

Thanks.

Jim