Elle

Default Windows 2003 & AutoText problems

Since I've upgraded to Windows 2003, all my automated autotext (page, author,
date, filename etc) come up with little squares and text instead of the field.

Any idea how to address this?

Elle
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:40:01 -0700, "Elle"
wrote:

Since I've upgraded to Windows 2003, all my automated autotext (page, author,
date, filename etc) come up with little squares and text instead of the field.

Any idea how to address this?

Elle

I think what you're referring to are fields, not autotext (that's a
different feature). The field codes are showing. To toggle them off,
press Alt+F9 or, alternatively, go to Tools Options View and
uncheck Field Codes.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman