Synergistics

Default LInking Fields / Populate multiple instances from one entry

I have a contract that has a number fields many of which repeat themselves,
such as "Company Name", "Company Address", etc. I am wondering if there is a
way to link these together so that entering the information once populates
each field with the same name?

Can that be done?
Greg Maxey

Yep,