Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Randoo Randoo is offline

Default Mail Merge - graphics - disabling auto update.

Greetings,

I have been testing the methodology outlined in the link below, as suggested
by many:

2. http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm

I have however experienced problem - with MS word automatically updating my
equation everytime I save, from:
{ INCLUDEPICTURE "c:\\toolbarimages\\{ MERGEFIELD Photo }" \d }
{ INCLUDEPICTURE "toolbarimages/E001.bmp" \* MERGEFORMAT \d }

this unfortunately upsad the bloody "smartness" of the merge - picking up
the same photos everytime, rather then changing the photos they pick up based
on what is being described in excel...

Is there ways that I could disable the auto update or fix the problem?

please help

Cheers.

AnthonyDJones AnthonyDJones is offline
Banned

Mail Merge graphics disabling auto update you shared this post about is goo and we can find the right solution here. By using the best resume writing service I come to know about the best ideas that are good and more useful for us use and find the solution here.