DOCUBANK

Default Merge to Print is dropping characters

I can merge to a new document and data in from the if,then,else statement
prints. If I merge to printer, the data from the if, then,else statement
does not print.
Doug Robbins

Is the Update Fields option set under ToolsOptionsPrint?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP