Derek Jones

Default How do I prevent mail merges from stopping after each record?

I am running Word 2000 and access 97, recently re-installed on a new
replacement PC operating XP Professional. mailmerges used to work fine, but
now when I use Word for a mailmerge taking records from an Access query, it
stops after every record for confirmation to proceed - obviously because it
wants to know that this is not an action being performed by a virus.

How do I override this? It is making an automated process manual!!