Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Eric Eric is offline

Default Table still breaking after table properties and paragraph options.

I've read Suzanne's famous article on keeping my 4 row table together. Yet,
it refuses to budge. I have a top row where the cells are merged, the 3 rows
with 2 columns each after. The entries are short and will easily slip to the

I am using Word 2003. It should be noted I am using "next page" section
breaks in my doc, but this is in the middle of a section.

Any idea how to get this table back together???