Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nancy C in Oregon Nancy C in Oregon is offline

Default Cursor randomly jumps to another spot.

While typing revisions in Word document, the cursor will randomly move down
the page about six lines to another spot. Problem began about two weeks ago.
Is it a virus? Using Windows XP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Most commonly: Is this on a Laptop? If so, keep your cuffs, bracelets &
other "dangly things" away from the touchpad:-)

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/23/08 11:26 AM, in article
, "Nancy C in Oregon"
Nancy C in
wrote:

While typing revisions in Word document, the cursor will randomly move down
the page about six lines to another spot. Problem began about two weeks ago.
Is it a virus? Using Windows XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nancy C in Oregon[_2_] Nancy C in Oregon[_2_] is offline

Yes, it is a laptop.......yes, I usually wear a dangly bracelet that I have
now removed.....problem seems to be corrected. THANK YOU SO MUCH !