Yarek

Default When saving document the saving box always appiers under the docum

Then I have to make it smaller and click on it again to make the saving box
appear over the saving document. I did not have that problem before. This
only happenes in old documents when i made soame changes.

Yarek

My Norhton is desable at all. I also noticed when i want to print documents
the pronter options box also is under the word doc and agian have to make it
smaller to see it and print it.

"Yarek" wrote in message
Then I have to make it smaller and click on it again to make the saving

box
appear over the saving document. I did not have that problem before. This
only happenes in old documents when i made soame changes.

This phenomenon is usually the result of conflict with an add-in. The Norton
Office Plug-in is the most common, but there are undoubtedly others.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have Norton AntiVirus installed, disable its Office Plug-in.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.