Gamez302

Default How can I get text boxes to link

I have a three page Doc. I am trying to get text that I type in the text box
to automatically show up in a text box on the 3rd page. Is this possible?
Margaret Aldis

When you select the text box, you should see the Text Box toolbar which
includes a button to create text box links - select the first text box,
click the Create text Box Link button, and then click the text box on your
third page (which must be empty).

You should find detailed instructions in the Help. The topic you want (in
Word 2003 anyway) is called 'Continue a story elsewhere with linked text
boxes).

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP