Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pushpa pushpa is offline

Default create/add thesaurus shortcut toolbar for word

Hi, I would to know how to create/add a shortcut for the thesaurus dictionary
in the word document toolbar(just like the spell check) so that everytime i
need to check the meaning of a word i dont have to click on Tools , Language
, Thesaurus. Thank you for your help, appreciate.

Waiting in anticipation
Pushpa

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

.... or Right-Click the word & choose SynonymsThesaurus from the contextual
menu, or use the Shift+F7 keystroke already directly assigned to it.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones