Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jeriser jeriser is offline

Default How do I stop my screen from jumping when I type a word document

I just loaded Word 2003 to my new HP laptop with Vista Premium. Now when I
type a document in word, the screen keeps moving or bouncing...I do I get it
to hold still.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson Tom Ferguson is offline

If you mean what you keyboarded, and it is the screen that is moving
rather than the text or graphics picture on the screen, place the
notebook on a stable surface when you type rather than an unstable one
such as your lap.

If it is the latter, i.ie the picture on the screen that is moving,
please let us know if it is just the entered text or the Word window as
a whole or the entire screen content that moves.

All the best.
Tom
MSMVP Windows Shell/User