Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Table of mail merge data fixed for each individual letter

I am trying to create a letter in mail merge (which is simple enough) within
which there is a table containing the information for each entry in the
database.

e.g.

"Dear contact,

all the people registered for... can be found in the table below

Contact
address_1

next recordcontact
address_1

next recordcontact
address_1

next recordcontact
address_1"

i.e. I want all the contacts in the table but this method only works okay
for the first contact as you move through the records previous contacts do
not appear in the table.

i.e. Dear contact2 only shows contact2 3 and 4 in the table
Dear contact 3 only shows contact 3 and 4 in the table...

How do I fix the starting record for the table of contacts so that I always
see 1 2 3 and 4 independent of the record that I am on?