Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wrenny.1

Default How do I delete day date time when printing

Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day, date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Sounds like there is a { PRINTDATE } field in the footer. Delete it if you
don't want it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"wrenny.1" wrote in message
Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day,
date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wrenny.1

"wrenny.1" wrote in message
Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day,
date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please

Doug
I've checked the header and footers, nothing listed, checked my printing
properties, nothing listed, the day, date & time is being printed at the
bottom left hand corner of my publisher document but only every now and again
in word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you toggle on the display of field codes using Alt+F9, do you see
anything where the date and time are being displayed?

--

"wrenny.1" wrote in message
Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day,
date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please

Doug
I've checked the header and footers, nothing listed, checked my printing
properties, nothing listed, the day, date & time is being printed at the
bottom left hand corner of my publisher document but only every now and
again
in word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Wait a minute! This is a Publisher document? Not Word? That's a whole nother
kettle of fish. Go to File | Print..., click on Advanced Print Settings, and
select the Page Settings tab. Most likely "Job information" is checked.

"wrenny.1" wrote in message
Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day,
date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please

Doug
I've checked the header and footers, nothing listed, checked my printing
properties, nothing listed, the day, date & time is being printed at the
bottom left hand corner of my publisher document but only every now and

again
in word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wrenny.1

"wrenny.1" wrote:

Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day, date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please

There is no print date field or any footer created