Dave888

Default updating date and time

I have checked the Update Automatically box Word in the Insert Date and Time
window, but Word is not automatically updating the date and time in my
documents. Is there a fix for this?
--
Dave888

This applies only to dates inserted using the dialog when that option is in
effect. It has no effect on dates previously inserted or on fields that
don't update (such as CreateDate). See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/DateFields.htm