Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Gar48 Gar48 is offline

Default Labels wont print in Word 2007

All the cells appear to be filled when I look at the doc. on the screen,
then when I view it in print preview or print the page I end up with a blank
page. And "YES" the text does have dotted lines under it. So... I can't seem
to find where I can clear the hidden format. When I toggle the "paragraph"
button, everything disappears. Clicking it again brings everything back.

--
Gar48
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As you appear to have realised your text is formatted with the hidden
attribute
CTRL+A - right click format font uncheck 'hidden' - click 'default'.

Gar48 wrote:
All the cells appear to be filled when I look at the doc. on the
screen, then when I view it in print preview or print the page I end
up with a blank page. And "YES" the text does have dotted lines under
it. So... I can't seem to find where I can clear the hidden format.
When I toggle the "paragraph" button, everything disappears. Clicking
it again brings everything back.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

No, Graham gave you the path for earlier versions. In Word 2007, it would be
Home | Font | Font.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Pressing Ctrl+Shift+H after selecting the text will also work.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.