Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhonda Rhonda is offline

Default Comments: Show All Revisions Inline

When I click "Show All Revisions Inline" in the drop-down list under the
Ballons button why does the Reviewing Pane not show up like it should? I have
to click on the Reviewing pane button arrow and then click on "Reviewing Pane
Vertical" in order for it to display. Thanks for your help.

Rhonda
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you insert a comment, the Reviewing pane should appear. Note that it may
not suffice to open a document with comments in it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP