Carol

Default citations

Can someone help me by explaining how to do citations, I just do not
understand it.
Doug Robbins

By Googling, I came up with http://honolulu.hawaii.edu/legacylib/mlahcc.html
that might show you how to do it.

That assuming that you are not a member of a Police force and are talking
about their meaning for citations.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Carol" wrote in message
Can someone help me by explaining how to do citations, I just do not
understand it.

Joe McGuire

If you don't mean citing works under the MLA guidlelines do you mean legal
citations? For that you have to look at the White Book, once known as the
Blue Book. Well known to lawyers writing briefs, even better known to law
students writing for law review, but otherwise justifiably unknown. If you
are doing this for such people you should ask them to specify exactly how
they want the citations to read.