Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dave in Seattle Dave in Seattle is offline

Default "Section outside printer area" in Word

Hi All--

I have a 500 page Word doc to print, and on each page I get the message
"Section [Page] 1 is outside printer area. Do you want to continue?"
Clicking Yes then takes me to the next page, and it is asked again, ad
infinitum...the is no "Yes to All" option... can't reformat the page, but is
there any way to get aound the repeated message? Does this have to do with
Background Printing?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brian Brian is offline

Hi Dave,

If this is happening with only one document, it could be a corruption. See:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

If it is all documents, do they share a common template. Again possible
template corruption. see link above.

Also, check that you have the latest driver for your printer.

Hope this helps,

--
Brian McCaffery

"Dave in Seattle" wrote:

Hi All--

I have a 500 page Word doc to print, and on each page I get the message
"Section [Page] 1 is outside printer area. Do you want to continue?"
Clicking Yes then takes me to the next page, and it is asked again, ad
infinitum...the is no "Yes to All" option... can't reformat the page, but is
there any way to get aound the repeated message? Does this have to do with
Background Printing?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dave in Seattle[_2_] Dave in Seattle[_2_] is offline

Hi Brian--

Good stuff, thanks!

DRJ