Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
knacksaw aka skilsaw knacksaw aka skilsaw is offline

Default no sound

word 2007 have no feedback sounds while typing. have this enabled in word
options still now sound
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Are you hearing other sounds? That is, are you sure that your speakers are
turned on and the volume turned up sufficiently?

"knacksaw aka skilsaw" wrote
in message ...
word 2007 have no feedback sounds while typing. have this enabled in word
options still now sound

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
knacksaw aka skilsaw knacksaw aka skilsaw is offline

Iam hearing no sounds period my lap top has builtin speakers and I have
exterior speakers hooked up also, still no sound when I type (feedback) I
have other sounds but not in word 2007

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you hearing other sounds? That is, are you sure that your speakers are
turned on and the volume turned up sufficiently?

"knacksaw aka skilsaw" wrote
in message ...
word 2007 have no feedback sounds while typing. have this enabled in word
options still now sound

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Then this is clearly not (solely) a Word problem and you need to investigate
your sound setup.

"knacksaw aka skilsaw" wrote
in message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you hearing other sounds? That is, are you sure that your speakers

are
turned on and the volume turned up sufficiently?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"knacksaw aka skilsaw"

wrote
in message ...
word 2007 have no feedback sounds while typing. have this enabled in

word
options still now sound

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
knacksaw aka skilsaw knacksaw aka skilsaw is offline

I will investigate the sound set up again maybe there is a button I have not
pushed yet. I willcheck bak later.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you hearing other sounds? That is, are you sure that your speakers

are
turned on and the volume turned up sufficiently?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"knacksaw aka skilsaw"

wrote
in message ...
word 2007 have no feedback sounds while typing. have this enabled in

word
options still now sound

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
knacksaw aka skilsaw knacksaw aka skilsaw is offline

I am back and my issue still exists, I have sound but when typing on word
2007 if for instance I missspell a word when the spell correct option
corrects the word it used to make a feedback sound, I have enabled the sound
feedback option in word options and still no sound. It is bad enough My
office assistant is no longer available but the sound option is not helping
my sanity either.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you hearing other sounds? That is, are you sure that your speakers

are
turned on and the volume turned up sufficiently?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"knacksaw aka skilsaw"

wrote
in message ...
word 2007 have no feedback sounds while typing. have this enabled in

word
options still now sound

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Have you installed the MS Office Sounds add-in since installing Word 2007?
http://microsoft.com/downloads/detai...0-457c733be290

If so, if you check the Sounds applet in the Windows control panel does it have a 'Microsoft Office' section and are there sounds
assigned to the sound events under that category? Have you restarted the PC since installing the addin?

===========

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
knacksaw aka skilsaw knacksaw aka skilsaw is offline

Finally have feedback sounds, apparently I finally chose the correct
add-ins down load I still miss my office assistant though. That cat sure was
amusing.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

[...]

No sound with speakers LittleMama Microsoft Word Help 1 June 8th 07 01:59 AM
Unwanted Sound [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 3 July 14th 06 08:19 PM
After installing sp2 I have no sound. How can I fix it? GeorgeRblue Microsoft Word Help 2 February 4th 06 10:48 PM
sound stops dz New Users 1 December 8th 05 09:42 PM
Sound files Linda Microsoft Word Help 4 July 17th 05 10:53 PM