Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alex Alex is offline

Default word 2003 "styles in use"

In Word 2003 SP3, suddenly last week the Styles and Formatting Task Pane,
Styles In Use, started to show the FULL list of all styles available, whether
they are in use in the document or not. I've tried an Office reinstall to try
to get it work correctly to only show the few styles actually in use in a
document, to no avail. I have tried older versions of my custom templates,
etc. Same problem persists. I used to use the "Formatting in Use" display
option heavily, but that option does not even show up now. I'd really
appreciate any help. Thanks so much.
--
Alex