Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bnorton bnorton is offline

Default How do I move the trusted template location

I have searched all through the registry. The default (out of the box)
trusted template location isn't even in the trusted locations anymore. I
can't find anything else. I rebooted it and it still insists on putting it
in apdata\microsoft\templates. And it still doesn't recognize the templates
I put in a trusted location. Please help.

Bruce..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

From this site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...991033.aspx#35

--Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Word Options.
--Click Trust Center, click Trust Center Settings, and then click Trusted
Locations.
--Under Path, click the trusted location that you want to change.
--Click Modify, and then click OK.
--In the Path box, type the name of the folder that you want to use as a
trusted location, or click Browse to locate the folder.
--If you want to include subfolders as trusted locations, select the
Subfolders of this location are also trusted check box.
--In the Description box, type what you want to describe the purpose of the
trusted location.
--Click OK.