Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ballen_6925 Ballen_6925 is offline

Default not lined up

I have a word document that I created in Word 2003 thqat has two columns of
names and phone numbers. In 2003 it printed out fine and lookied like the
Print Preview. In 2007 the right top name and number don't line up unless I
indent them to make it print lined up, even though on the print preview it
shows them correctly lined up. I am thinking it might be a printer driver
problem. I have a new HP laser jet M1522.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you try updating your printer driver?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ballen_6925" wrote in message
I have a word document that I created in Word 2003 thqat has two columns of
names and phone numbers. In 2003 it printed out fine and lookied like the
Print Preview. In 2007 the right top name and number don't line up unless
indent them to make it print lined up, even though on the print preview it
shows them correctly lined up. I am thinking it might be a printer driver
problem. I have a new HP laser jet M1522.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Turn on the hidden characters. I'll bet that will show you what's going on.

--

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Did you try updating your printer driver?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ballen_6925" wrote in message
I have a word document that I created in Word 2003 thqat has two columns
of
names and phone numbers. In 2003 it printed out fine and lookied like
the
Print Preview. In 2007 the right top name and number don't line up
unless
indent them to make it print lined up, even though on the print preview
it
shows them correctly lined up. I am thinking it might be a printer
driver
problem. I have a new HP laser jet M1522.

How to create lined paper with margins? Cardinal Hayes Microsoft Word Help 1 September 1st 08 02:40 PM
double lined borders jagdao Tables 3 April 2nd 08 08:24 AM
Red lined Word Documents Kim Microsoft Word Help 0 November 16th 07 06:13 PM
search for black-lined text Georgea Microsoft Word Help 1 November 9th 06 10:17 PM
how do i use lined paper in microsofr word [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 January 2nd 06 08:22 PM