Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LyndieBee LyndieBee is offline

Default Send Individual Mail Merge Letters

I've created a Word mail merge letter with an Outlook contacts list as my
data source. Now I want to use the Word FileSend To feature to send each
individual page to the appropriate recipient. I'm stuck!!! Can you help?

Many thanks,
Lyndie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Since you're doing a mailmerge you really ought to be able to merge directly
to e-mail unless you have a special reason not to.

To do that, you don't use File|Send: assuming you're using Word 2002/2003,
enable the MailMerge toolbar via Word Tools|Customize, then find the Merge
to e-mail button (it's a button or two away from the right hand end of the
toolbar) and use that. You might want to experiment by doing a merge to your
own address before sending stuff out to other people.

Peter Jamieson