Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bojan0810@gmail.com is offline

Default word problem

Hi all!

I have small problem...

I formatted book in word 2010 and converted to PDF.

Everything was ok. PDF was same as word etc.

I sent it to friend word and PDF file and PDF all is ok but word file have messed up page numbers at header. On some page they aren't there on some they are just messed up.

He has MAC and word 2004., I have windows 7 and word 2010.

Is it problem in version of word or problem because he has MAC?

Thanks in advance