Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marginal Marginal is offline

Default Margins in labels

Can you tell me how to change the default margins in labels? The ones in the
new Word I have have them too far to the right and not far enought to the
left?

I know how to change but I want the default changed
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deepak Deepak is offline

Hi Marginal..
You can follows the steps to set default margin:

Click on Page Layout ,click on right bottom.
Page setup dialog box will appear.
Set the margin top,left and Gutter as required by you.
Then click on default button.
Click on OK.

This may solve your issue..
Thank you..