brian

Default How do I kep the depth of my headers consistent thru the document

I am preparing a 140 page word document. the size of the header depth is
varying from page to page. this is making the text after the header start at
different points from page to page. I tried correcting the problem using the
verticle ruler but this changes all of the headers, i.e. changing a header
box on one page that appeared to be to large resulted in the the next page
header being to small.
Daiya Mitchell

Go to File | Page Setup, Layout, and set Vertical Alignment to Top. What you
describe sounds like it is currently on Center.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carol

Default How do I kep the depth of my headers consistent thru the docum

Thank you. I have been fighting with this problem all afternoon.
--
Thank you,
Carol