Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.mac.office.word
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Default ANN: MathType 6 for Macintosh -- Office 2008 compatible

Hi,

Several Word 2008 users have posted about using MathType in this
version of Word. I'd like to let everyone know MathType 6 for
Macintosh was released today, and is fully compatible with Leopard and
Office 2008. Of course, the limitations of not having VBA until the
next version of Office for Mac still apply.

Applicable links:

Press release:
http://www.dessci.com/en/company/pre...ses/080818.htm
Product page: http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype_mac/

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor
Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.mac.office.word
John McGhie John McGhie is offline

Hi Bob:

Great! I guess that means you can stop hiding in the Windows groups and
come back now :-)

Cheers

On 20/08/08 6:56 AM, in article , "Bob
Mathews" wrote:

Hi,

Several Word 2008 users have posted about using MathType in this
version of Word. I'd like to let everyone know MathType 6 for
Macintosh was released today, and is fully compatible with Leopard and
Office 2008. Of course, the limitations of not having VBA until the
next version of Office for Mac still apply.

Applicable links:

Press release:
http://www.dessci.com/en/company/pre...ses/080818.htm
Product page: http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype_mac/

--
Don't wait for your answer, click he http://www.word.mvps.org/

Please reply in the group. Please do NOT email me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie, Microsoft MVP, Word and Word:Mac
Sydney, Australia.

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.mac.office.word

On 20-Aug-2008, John McGhie wrote:

Great! I guess that means you can stop hiding in the Windows
groups and come back now :-)

Ok, you flushed me out. I'm back. :-)

Bob

--