Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Change users name without shutting... Change users name without shutting... is offline

Default Change users without restarting computer.

Can I switch users without shutting down the computer.
I need a form saved under another users name in
Microsoft Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What do you mean by 'saved under another user's name'? If you mean saved in
another user's document space, then that other user would have to give you
read/write access to the folder.

Change users name without shutting... wrote:
Can I switch users without shutting down the computer.
I need a form saved under another users name in
Microsoft Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Change users name without shutting...[_2_] Change users name without shutting...[_2_] is offline

I understand that. It's myself & my husband...I have permission to access his
account. How do I change user name w/out restarting computer...
Thanks! Pam

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

What do you mean by 'saved under another user's name'? If you mean saved in
another user's document space, then that other user would have to give you
read/write access to the folder.

Change users name without shutting... wrote:
Can I switch users without shutting down the computer.
I need a form saved under another users name in
Microsoft Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can switch users without restarting the computer, but I don't see how
that is going to help you. If you want to save or open a document from
another users document space you need to set the sharing options for those
folders, otherwise you will have to save it in a shared location and move it
from the other account .... or do you mean something different?